Day 1: Welcome to the Island of Kauai
TBA Welcome to Kauai. Transfer to the Courtyard Marriott Kauai
Day 2: Waimea Canyon and Fern Grotto Tour (lunch included)
8:00 AM Waimea Canyon is over 10 miles long and over 3,000 feet deep and a mile wide, and is often referred to as “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” The canyon was formed by erosion and the collapse of the volcano that formed the island of Kauai.
Your tour also includes the only river boat ride (admission included) in Hawaii as we make our way up the river to the famous Fern Grotto. The Wailua River is where Elvis Presley sang the Hawaiian Wedding Song in the movie Blue Hawaii.
- View beautiful Waimea Canyon and Hanapepe Valley
- See the Spouting Horn blowhole at Poipu on South Shore of Kauai
- View historic Old Koloa the birthplace of sugar in Hawaii
- Beautiful Opaeka’a Falls
- Cruise the Wailua River on a Boat Ride
- View the Fern Grotto
5:30 PM Return to your hotel
Day 3: Breakfast and Optional Tour
8:00 AM Breakfast.
Enjoy a relax day or consider these popular Kauai optional tours.
Optional Tours: (transfer not included, options are to rent a car, taxi or shuttle check with your tour director)
- Helicopter Tour: $270 per person. 45-50 minute Circle Island Tour of Kauai.
- Na Pali Snorkel Adventure: $200 per person. 5 hour snorkel adventure
- Smith’s Hawaiian Luau: $105 per person.
Day 4: Kauai Mountain Tubing Adventure
Free Day in the Morning. Mountain tubing at 12:00 PM, including
12:00 PM Your Mountain Tubing Adventure is only available on the Island of Kauai. Your Mountain Tubing guide will fit you with gloves, a helmet and headlamp and check your footwear to make sure they don’t come off and float away. First you will board a 4WD transport vehicle as we drive into the interior of Kauai, crossing old sugar plantations all the while your guide will explain the history of Kauai. Once your arrive at your start point get into your tube. (Note: Minimum Age is 5. Minimum height is 43 inches. Maximum weight is 300 pounds. Tour requires: Name, Age and Weight of each participant.)
Your tubing adventure begins down ditches, tunnels and flumes that were hand-dug by Chinese laborers to deliver water from the rainforest to the thirsty sugar cane fields near Lihue. This isn’t whitewater adventure but it isn’t the lazy river at your local waterpark either. The water is typically knee deep and current moves you along fast enough that no paddling is required. Tube ride is about a mile long and at the end your guide serves up a picnic lunch at a beautiful natural swimming hole.
- Round trip transportation
- Picnic Lunch
- Swim at natural swimming hole
- Gear: Gloves, helmet and headlamp
4:00 PM Return to your hotel.
Optional Tours: (transfer not included, options are to rent a car, taxi or shuttle)
- Helicopter Tour: $244 per person. 45-50 minute Circle Island Tour of Kauai.
- Na Pali Snorkel Adventure: $185 per person. 5 hour snorkel adventure
- Smith’s Hawaiian Luau: $95 per person.
Breakfast and Departure Day
TBA Breakfast provided.
Enjoy your last full day on the Island of Kauai.
Depart to the Island of Honolulu a 35 minute flight from Lihue, Kauai.